- One of my parents' cats, Biscuits
- The other cat (or moose), Lemont
- One of the coolest dogs alive, Freddy.
- My beautiful cat, whom I miss immensely, Sasha (RIP)
- My sister's two cats, Satchmo (right) and Gatsby (left)
- The first of two brothers, Aslan, in a ball.
- The other brother, Tux, taking a covert approach to the camera.
- Aslan showing his super-duper cleaning skills.
- A more curious Tux.
- Aslan showing his cuter side.
- Tux looking at the big bald guy, er, Glenn. :-)
- Aslan preparing for a dive-bomb maneuver.
- Tux just hanging out in my hand.
- Aslan showing his E.T. impersonation.
- The two brothers in a ball.
- Aslan enjoying some lovin'.
- Both brothers just hangin' out.
- The two brothers posing for their shot in Iams commercials.
- Brothers squaring off.
- Aslan finding an ordinary dining room chair can be fun.
- Aslan comes around for another pass.
- Tux trying to start a fight.
- Tux taking the high road.
- The infamous mule kick.
Pictures of my newphew and niece.
The old pad.
Photos from P-Town, summer of 2001.
Photos from DJ's 1st birthday. (From Connecticut to Pennsylvania, back to Oregon...)
Photos from Mom's 50th birthday party.
The new wheels, with memories of old...
Skiing in the great Northwest..
- The Cascade mountains, Washington state, early April 2004. Taken from Crystal Mtn., Mt. Rainier.
- A shot of Mt. Hood National Forest from Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, early March 2004.
- Mt. Rainier, Washington, from Crystal Mtn., April 2004.
- Mt. Rainier with some weird looking guy in the picture.
- Timberline Ski resort, Mt. Hood, Oregon. The start of a black diamond run after an awesome snowfall.
- Timberline Ski resort, Mt. Hood, Oregon. An action shot during the run of a black diamond run after an awesome snowfall.
- Timberline Ski resort, Mt. Hood, Oregon. More action during the diamond run after an awesome snowfall.
- Timberline Ski resort, Mt. Hood, Oregon. The end of a black diamond run that I survived...I guess I'm not such a bad skier afterall... :-)
The Healing Field and Soldier Field, for those lost on 9/11/2001, and those fighting to prevent another tragedy. Taken at Kirby Park, Kingston, PA.
The great journey of a brewmaster...
My brand-new motorcycle, a Suzuki SV650S. Yeehaw!